Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,241 (€1,957) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)