Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.386 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,394 (€1,002) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)