Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.262 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 33% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,169 (€1,278) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (36 minutes ago)