Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 37% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,292 (€1,250) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)