Cost of living comparison between Naples, Italy and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.814 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,932 (€1,293) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)