Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.601 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 84% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,016 (NZ$3,466) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)