Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.300 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 59% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,327 (NZ$3,186) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (39 minutes ago)