Cost of living comparison between Napier, New Zealand and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.450 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,425 (NZ$2,214) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)