Cost of living comparison between Nantong, China and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47016 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,649 (元7,761) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)