Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47125 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,798 (元10,182) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)