Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48647 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,680 (元11,676) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)