Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48837 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,201 (元12,697) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (32 minutes ago)