Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49186 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,488 (元9,124) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)