Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45303 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,130 (元9,117) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)