Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.539 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,484 (元10,175) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)