Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.377 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,053 (€1,200) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)