Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.283 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,959 (€1,206) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (34 minutes ago)