Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.358 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 104% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,393 (€2,155) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (34 minutes ago)