Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.723 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 70% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,802 (€2,096) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)