Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05499 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,392 (98,040 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)