Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05599 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,506 (98,341 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)