Cost of living comparison between Nampula, Mozambique and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04032 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,726 (67,620 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)