Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04503 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,925 (64,971 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)