Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09853 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,480 (65,767 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)