Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11351 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,376 (56,171 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)