Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08830 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,717 (30,767 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)