Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00263 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,704 (1,409,547 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)