Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00272 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,000 (1,840,073 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)