Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00286 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,862 (1,350,196 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)