Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03511 BRL / KES
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,394 (Shilling96,657) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)