Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03055 BRL / KES
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,078 (Shilling100,749) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)