Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02832 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,379 (¥225,248) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (38 minutes ago)