Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02815 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,946 (¥211,258) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)