Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03162 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,449 (¥235,552) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)