Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02828 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,618 (¥340,133) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tallinn costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)