Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02881 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,834 (¥306,586) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)