Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02936 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,470 (¥322,580) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,643 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $47 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €250 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)