Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02987 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,696 (¥190,664) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)