Cost of living comparison between Nagasaki, Japan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02987 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,881 (¥196,861) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)