Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02928 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,841 (¥165,296) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (23 minutes ago)