Cost of living comparison between Nagasaki, Japan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03143 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,077 (¥161,536) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)