Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03176 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,220 (¥258,838) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)