Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03052 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,404 (¥177,059) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (30 minutes ago)