Cost of living comparison between Naga, Philippines and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06540 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,751 (Php42,059) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)