Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33651 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,598 (7,719 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)