Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04752 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,390 (₨50,297) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (41 minutes ago)