Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.789 BRL / FJD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 59% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,795 (4,357 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)