Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.527 BRL / FJD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,165 (3,383 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)