Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.808 BRL / FJD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 56% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,410 (4,652 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)