Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.557 BRL / FJD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,019 (5,150 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (24 minutes ago)