Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05311 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,688 (руб 69,432) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (42 minutes ago)