Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00525 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 116% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,091 (1,542,302 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)