Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00517 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 114% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,691 (1,295,275 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)