Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04879 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,505 (₨71,823) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (40 minutes ago)