Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11707 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,508 (12,883₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (38 minutes ago)