Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,664 (3,115,408 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)