Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04656 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,049 (₨65,475) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)