Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.306 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,860 ($1,470) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (40 minutes ago)