Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.107 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,357 ($758) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)