Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.146 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,575 ($1,454) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)