Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.024 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,173 (﷼ 395) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)