Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.250 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,160 (﷼ 383) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)