Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.035 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,198 (﷼ 575) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)