Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02870 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 109% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,828 (₨342,408) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)