Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03232 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 387% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,182 (₨376,859) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)