Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05301 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,264 (руб 61,576) in Murmansk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)