Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.751 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,143 (€1,371) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)