Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.820 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,138 (€1,345) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)