Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.241 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,748 (€1,465) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (35 minutes ago)