Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02997 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,289 (₨109,729) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)