Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03192 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,431 (₨138,816) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)