Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.734 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,984 (RM6,794) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)