Cost of living in Mountain View, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.257 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mountain View, California (United States) is 151% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,565 ($4,165) in Mountain View, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)