Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.221 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,810 ($1,804) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)