Cost of living comparison between Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04030 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,341 (Taka 58,073) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)