Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00263 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 4% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,596 (1,368,374 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)