Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00278 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,331 (1,557,734 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)