Cost of living comparison between Mosul, Iraq and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00296 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,016 (1,020,298 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (39 minutes ago)