Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.184 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,648 (2,128KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)