Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.682 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,229 (1,325KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)