Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.724 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,271 (1,317KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)