Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,957 in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)