Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,713 in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)