Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00699 BRL / KMF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,676 (811,383 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)