Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00728 BRL / KMF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,720 (373,674 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)