Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00673 BRL / KMF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,956 (587,992 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (30 minutes ago)