Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.139 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,360 (1,070 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)