Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17437 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,702 (Mex$ 21,230) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 23 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)