Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15553 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,551 (Mex$ 16,404) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)