Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,880 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.369 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,682 (C$1,976) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)