Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 955 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11283 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,682 ($U41,496) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)