Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11555 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,173 ($U27,459) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)