Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 996 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11903 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,288 ($U27,624) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)