Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,434 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10991 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,591 ($U59,962) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)