Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,983 in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (34 minutes ago)