Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02447 BRL / JMD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,312 (J$176,206) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)