Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02469 BRL / JMD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,237 (J$171,611) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)