Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.406 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,465 (€1,311) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)